Don't blow it - good planets are hard to find”. ~Quoted in Time
Because it is the only right thing to do. Not only for yourself and your family but for the future generations and for our planet – Mother Nature.
Why organic? It's common sense—what's good for the land is good for your health. That's organically farming – it sustains us all.
In the new Eco documentary film “Harmony” by HRH Prince Charles of Wales the Prince states:
I don’t want my grandchildren or yours to come along and say to me, ‘Why the hell didn’t you do something; you knew what the problem was."
With that statement in mind I Expect organic food served at Kate Middletons and Prince Williams Wedding later this year.
Why organic? What is organic food?
7 good reasons to buy organic products:
- Food produced organically is free of additives, artificial preservatives and colors.
- Organic food is produced without the use of pesticides. This makes the biological systems remain diverse and productive over time. Pesticides can be harmful to human health and wildlife because they contaminate our water, food and air and accumulate in our cells. Exposure poses special concerns for children because of their high metabolisms and low body weights.
- Organically produced food is free from synthetic growth or breeding hormones and therefore reduces human exposure to endocrine-disrupting chemicals.
- Organic produced food has higher nutritional value and better taste. Contains more of the essential nutrients as iron, folic acid, vitamins A B C and D. Researches also show that organically-produced foods are higher in antioxidants and other nutrients than their conventional counterparts (unrefined products).
- Farmers that grow organically are not exposed to pesticides. The quality of life for farmers and society as a whole enhances.
- Organic philosophy means raising animals in harmony with nature. Higher quality requirements when it comes to animal care keeps animals healthy and productive, naturally.
- Going organic will make you happier. It feels good to know that we fuel our body with food free from all that is not natural for our body and that this also is the best for our nature.
Soil is a living organism that is intimately connected to all life, including the human species." ~ Evan Eisenberg
Shop organic products online. One of the best organic food companies is Live Superfoods!
You will find top quality organic, wildcrafted and natural products here: http://happynaturallife.com/food-and-supplements/
If you liked this article please make a comment below and/or tell your friends about it too, thanks a lot!
Buy organic food online!
Article: Why organic?